Meeting

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 53 , Feb 26 7:30 AM
      A reminder of this months meeting on Wednesday February 27.

      7-9 PM at the DQ in Newark.

    • Rich Dalton
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 24, 2015
        Reminder of the meeting this Wednesday, same time, same place.

        This is also the "bring snacks" meeting.

        I received the gold test kit and also purchased a diamond tester along with it. So, bring some gold and diamonds, or suspected gold and diamonds, to give them a try.