Re: [FirstStateSearchandRecovery] Meeting

  • gurniej
    Message 1 of 53 , Jan 30, 2013
      ah well spent........ $20.00 thanks Gurnie

      On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:11:18 -0500 (EST)
      Rich <wd3c@...> wrote:
      > A reminder that we have a meeting tonight.
      >
      > Dues are due as well.
      >
      > Rich

    • Rich Dalton
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 24, 2015
        Reminder of the meeting this Wednesday, same time, same place.

        This is also the "bring snacks" meeting.

        I received the gold test kit and also purchased a diamond tester along with it. So, bring some gold and diamonds, or suspected gold and diamonds, to give them a try.