Re: [FirstStateSearchandRecovery] Fwd: Group hunt

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
      Walt, I would say your chances of winning the metal detector is far better than a 70 degree day in
      January

      Rich

      I hope that I can make the Hunt! I haven't won a metal detector in a hunt
      for over 25 years. Maybe it's my time now. Just hope for a warm 70* day!
      LOL

      In a message dated 12/14/2012 9:17:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      wd3c@... writes:

      Rich,

      For the big group hunt in January I just got us very hooked up with
      prizes. We will have about $800 in prizes plus a very nice detector donated by
      New England Detectors. Can you please make sure everyone gets this. And to
      bring some $$$ for the raffles. This is gonna be good..:)