Glasgow Park

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
      I've had a couple queries about what was found at the park so here it is from Sean

      So far in the last 2 weeks about a dozen coppers, a Reale, a bunch of silver, some jewelry, lots of buttons, my huge crotal bell and many other relics.

    • john peters
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
        Hello fellow diggers...iam gona try and be there..in case i dont show..if you walk in a straight line from that big hill through the woods till ya get back to all most the power lines there is a celler hole old stone walls.and brick well..alot of trash..feedback from powers lines but there has got to be stuff still there..hope to be there..john