Meeting

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 55 , Sep 25, 2012
      Hello everyone,

      A reminder that we have a meeting this week on Wednesday 7-9 at the DQ.

      Also Wade Catts will be doing a Cooch's Bridge presentation tonight at 7PM, Tuesday the 25th, at the City of Newark Municipal Building for the Newark
      Historical Society if anyone is interested in attending.

      See you at the meeting.

      Rich

    • Rich Dalton
      Message 55 of 55 , Mar 29
        A reminder that there is a meeting this evening 3/29 from 7-9 PM at the DQ in Newark.

        Hope to see you there.