Meeting

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 53 , Sep 25, 2012
      Hello everyone,

      A reminder that we have a meeting this week on Wednesday 7-9 at the DQ.

      Also Wade Catts will be doing a Cooch's Bridge presentation tonight at 7PM, Tuesday the 25th, at the City of Newark Municipal Building for the Newark
      Historical Society if anyone is interested in attending.

      See you at the meeting.

      Rich

    • Rich Dalton
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 24, 2015
        Reminder of the meeting this Wednesday, same time, same place.

        This is also the "bring snacks" meeting.

        I received the gold test kit and also purchased a diamond tester along with it. So, bring some gold and diamonds, or suspected gold and diamonds, to give them a try.