Charger for Minelab Excalibur

  • Phil Burkley
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2012
      Hey Guys, hows everyone doing? Works been keeping me pretty busy flying
      all over the place so far this year, so haven't got out much.

      Does anyone have a spare Minelab Excalibur charger they would like to get
      rid of? I would be willing to buy it off ya. It seems a rodent got ahold
      of the cable of mine, and Chewed it up a bit. Didn't notice it at first,
      now i have no juice coming off it.

      Its 14.3 volts, if I hook the tip up to a cig lighter (13.8) do you think
      I'll be ok to get a charge? Headed up to the ADK's this weekend to do some
      swimming hole hunting...

    • gurnie@atlanticbb.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2012
        Phill go to ham radio outlet on DuPont Highway and get a
        MaHa battery charger and it will take care of about every
        thing you have from detector to phone if you need more
        help let me know Gurnie

        On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:21:36 -0400
        Phil Burkley <pburkley@...> wrote:
        > Hey Guys, hows everyone doing? Works been keeping me
        >pretty busy flying
        > all over the place so far this year, so haven't got out
        >much.
        >
        > Does anyone have a spare Minelab Excalibur charger they
        >would like to get
        > rid of? I would be willing to buy it off ya. It seems a
        >rodent got ahold
        > of the cable of mine, and Chewed it up a bit. Didn't
        >notice it at first,
        > now i have no juice coming off it.
        >
        > Its 14.3 volts, if I hook the tip up to a cig lighter
        >(13.8) do you think
        > I'll be ok to get a charge? Headed up to the ADK's this
        >weekend to do some
        > swimming hole hunting...

      • John Baranowski
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2012
          Yes, I have a extra one available. If interested in one email me. John