New Member

  • Shawn Woodrow
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2012
      Hello,
      I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Shawn Woodrow I just joined
      the discussion group and hope to be able to make it to your next meeting. I
      live on the section of Greenbank Rd across Newport Gap Pike from the
      Wilmington & Western Railroad on top of the hill. I don't have any
      equipment yet but I have always wanted to get into metal detecting. I am
      very interested in history and think this is another way to enjoy history,
      have some fun and even get some exercise. I hope to learn the ins and outs
      from you all as I start my new hobby. I also hope to get recommendations
      and advice on buying my first unit.

      Thankfully
      Shawn

    • John Baranowski
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10, 2012
        Hi Shawn ! My name is John Baranowski and I'm a Multi-Line Metal Detecting
        Dealer. Metal Detecting is a Great Hobby. The finds can also pay for your
        Metal Detector plus more. I do have some Metal Detectors that are Affordable
        and Great for Beginners of some which include ACE 250 ($212.45) , ACE 350,
        (297.45), Garrett AT PRO ($594.00), WHITES COINMASTER PRO ($269.00) and have
        more expensive units too. I also have a eBay Store at :
        http://stores.ebay.com/usametaldetectors and you can Browse their to see
        what I sell. I don't have any used units. I can help you get started as
        well as other members of this Club. I do have Current Catalogs and
        Accessory items that I sell including Pouches, Probes, Pinpointers, Scoops,
        etc. you can also email me at : Jbarano@... and I can also give you
        my phone number if you like. JOHN BARANOWSKI of "JB'S SPECIALITY
        MERCHANDISE" My ebay Store ID: " usametaldetectors"

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10, 2012
          As Moderator of the list I would ask that we keep all commercial sales of detectors
          off the list.

          We are here to occasionally post something in regard to metal detecting
          and our club and not for commercial use.

          I have no problem with members selling or listing detectors which are
          excess to their needs but please no commercial sales.

          Rich

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10, 2012
            Welcome Shawn,

            Will drop you a bit about the club tomorrow or the next day.

            Rich

          • terrytimko@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 17, 2012
              Hi,my name is Terry Timko and i live in Bear,De.I have been metal detecting with my wife Peggy for about two years,we both are retired and love to detect.Peggy swings an ATPro and i have an ATPro,CTX3030 and a XP Deus.Looking forward to meeting everyone.
            • WaltWiso@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 18, 2012
                W O U L D S O M E B O D Y P L E A S E R E M I N D M E W H E
                N T H E N E X T
                M E E T I N G I S.......... T H E D A Y B E F O R E!
                Thanks.

                _Waltwiso@..._ (mailto:Waltwiso@...)

              • gurnie@atlanticbb.net
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
                  Walt,Richsendsoutanemailonetotwodaysbeforthenextmeeting.Thismeetingbringadishofyourbestsnakfoodorbeverageandthestuffyouhavefound.Lookingfowardtoseeingyoulast
                  wed.thisMo.Gurnie P.S.grabTullyandbringhimwithyou...