  • aonemarine@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
      http://tomokomusic.com/t/themes/bluemarine/eszarlon.php
      7/9/2012 10:50:19 AM

    • gurnie@atlanticbb.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2012
        Hi All got out Tuesday night 3 july for a night hunt 95
        deg at 10 pm no breaze no bugs and abright moon lite
        night walked in a tall grass feild and got 1 hit for the
        night (grass just to high 3in to 12in) but it is a keeper
        A 1909D dime in great shape.... This has been a good year
        so far I have only been out 5 times this year not
        including the Couch hunts and found 3 silver coins....Hope
        all of you are hunting hard and getting good finds
        Gurnie

        On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:50:28 -0400 (EDT)
        aonemarine@... wrote:
        > http://tomokomusic.com/t/themes/bluemarine/eszarlon.php
        > 7/9/2012 10:50:19 AM

      • Rich
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2012
          95 at 10pm is a good reason not to hunt!

          I think the original email from Dave aonemarine was spam or a virus so don't click on the link.
          I would guess it's because of the major security hack this week. I've received similar emails
          from different persons over the last few days.

          Rich