Re: [FirstStateSearchandRecovery] PENN FARM ?

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 2:37 PM
      JB,

      No one I know of.

      Rich

      -----Original Message-----
      From: jbarano48 <jbarano48@...>
      To: FirstStateSearchandRecovery <FirstStateSearchandRecovery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, May 14, 2012 11:20 pm
      Subject: [FirstStateSearchandRecovery] PENN FARM ?

      I did miss Last Month's April Club Meeting. Hopefully I will not miss the Meeting in May. I did Get a White's BeachHunter 300 as a Trade in for a Vaquero i had. It has a 12" Hardwired coil and 2 Frequencies. Look forward to Bench Testing this unit and using it once in a while at the Beach or Local Detecting in Less Trashy areas. Did anyone in this Club get Permission and hunt at PENN FARM off 273 ? A Non Club Member i recently talked too said his Wife saw a Bunch of Guys Metal Detecting there. Just wondering if was our Club and if so How things went ? JB