Meeting

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 55 , Sep 27, 2011
      Hey!!

      It's that time again for our indoor meetings to start.

      The meeting is this Wednesday Sept. 28th at the usual place
      the DQ in Newark (Marrows Rd) from 7-9 PM.

      Hope everyone had a good summer and with the cooler and hopefully drier weather it's time to get
      out again and find something.

      We should do a club hunt some weekend before Thanksgiving so be thinking of a time
      and place and date we can go.

      Hope to see everyone at the meeting.

      Rich

    • Rich Dalton
      Message 55 of 55 , Mar 29
        A reminder that there is a meeting this evening 3/29 from 7-9 PM at the DQ in Newark.

        Hope to see you there.