cleaning coins

  • evershadows06
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2010
      what's the best way to clean your finds? nothing valuable, just regular change we've found so far, quarters, dimes, pennies, and one nickel. And while I'm asking, what's good for cleaning that good find we may someday come across? Thanks!
    • wd3c@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2010
        Rock tumbler hand full of smooth non colored aquarium gravel a drop of dish detergent and tumble away.

        If it's a good find don't clean it.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2010
          thanks for the info. We'll get a tumbler and try it.