Meeting

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 48 , Jan 26, 2010
      Well, it's that time once again.

      Meeting this Wednesday 7-9 PM at the DQ in Newark. Hope to see everyone
      there with some good finds. As for me, most of my digging over the last
      month or
      so was snow which has melted as you know followed by lots of rain so for
      the near future anyway we will be slopping in the mud if we get out.

      It's January still, which means woods and field hunting time, let's hope
      the weather holds for a few weeks.

      We've had a few new people sign up for the Yahoo group we hope to see
      you at the meeting.

      Rich
    • Rich Dalton
      Message 48 of 48 , Apr 28
        I was incorrect about this being the last meeting. The last meeting is in May and it's still April where I'm at.. at least for a few more days.

        Thanks Sean for pointing this out.