Our first message

  • First Ships
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2003
      Hi List,

      Who would want to join a list with no message already posted?! Well
      here's one for you. :-)

      Welcome to the First Ships Discussion List and I thank you for
      joining. I'm very excited about the future of the list and I expect
      it will be a great success.

      There are many discussion areas for Mayflower descendants and I
      felt there was a need for a list to discuss all the people of that
      group who first came to New England including those who came on The
      Fortune, The Anne and The Little James. Thus this list was created.

      Passenger lists for these ships can be found from links at the list
      home page at
      http://www.mdwsweb.com/genealogy-lists/firstshipslist.html
      and as time allows I'll be adding them to the links section of this
      group.

      I urge every member to contribute to the list by posting their
      information and making good use of the Files, Links, Database,
      Photos, and other areas.

      Again, welcome to the list and I hope you enjoy it.

      David
      FirstShips listowner