RE: FirstFleet: New Member

  • McLeod,Gail
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      -----Original Message-----
      From: FirstFleet@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Robert Worden
      Sent: Wed 4/29/2009 11:11 AM
      To: FirstFleet@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: FirstFleet: New Member

      Hello, my name is Robert Worden. I have several ancestors from the Winthrop Fleet. Gov. John Winthrop is my 10th GGrandfather by his wife Mary Forth and son John Winthrop. Gov. Thomas Dudley is my 9th GGrandfather by way of son Gov. Joseph Dudley and also by daughter Anne Dudley who married Gov. Simon Bradstreet. I am sure there are others but I am not finished documenting those lines. I have found many of the founding fathers of Greenwich CT to also be ancestors.

      Hi Cousin,
      Thomas Dudley is my tenth great grandfather through his daughter Sarah
      Bunny McLeod