Introducing myself

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2012
      Well, the first post didn't make it, so here's another one. My ancestor that qualifies me for this list is Robert Parke, born 1580, England, friend of John Winthrop (maybe?) and passenger on the Arbellla. See my Parke page - http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~jimward52/parke.htm.

      My personal site - www.jimward.us

      Jim
    • McLeod, Gail
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2012
        ________________________________
        Well, the first post didn't make it, so here's another one. My ancestor that qualifies me for this list is Robert Parke, born 1580, England, friend of John Winthrop (maybe?) and passenger on the Arbellla. See my Parke page - http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~jimward52/parke.htm.

        My personal site - www.jimward.us

        Jim

        I am working on a book, a faction, three sets of my tenth grandparents who also came to this country with the Winthrop Fleet.
        Thomas Dudley and Dorothy Yorke, Anthony Colby and Susanna Haddon,
        and John and Pheobe Page If you have anything that happened to your ancestors that you'd like included, please let me know, I'll be happy to include it.
        Bunny

        Check out and be a part of the AMANDA YOUNGER, Girl Detective Series contest.
        You might get to be a part of the second book in this fast growing new series.

        http://www.amazon.com/Amanda-Younger-Mr-Yancey-Lane/dp/1463654286/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1326854467&sr=1-1