Introducing Myself

  • naomi.goring
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      I am a descendant of Mayflower passenger Edward Fuller. I am hoping to learn more about the people his descendants married. I have been doing genalogy for about 13 years.
    • McLeod, Gail
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
        I am a descendant of Mayflower passenger Edward Fuller. I am hoping to learn more about the people his descendants married. I have been doing genalogy for about 13 years.

        Hi Naomi, and welcome. Four sets of my tenth great grandparents came over with the Winthrope Fleet. Isn't it wonderful to learn about our ancestors and to find new cousins?
        Bunny
      • Robert
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 14, 2012
          --- In FirstFleet@yahoogroups.com, "naomi.goring" <goldenage1us@...> wrote:

          > I am a descendant of Mayflower passenger Edward Fuller. I am hoping to learn more about the people his descendants married. I have been doing genalogy for about 13 years.

          Edward Fuller (1575 - 1620)is my 10th great grandfather
          Samuel Fuller (1609 - 1683)Son of Edward
          Hannah Fuller (1638 - 1683)Daughter of Samuel
          Hezekiah Bonham (1667 - 1733)Son of Hannah
          Sarah Bonham (1697 - 1752)Daughter of Hezekiah
          Absolum Runyon (1736 - 1809)Son of Sarah
          Stephen Runyon (1758 - 1831)Son of Absolum
          Jerusha Runyon (1791 - 1879)Daughter of Stephen
          Loring Lusk Hazen (1829 - 1922)Son of Jerusha
          Anna Lou Hazen (1870 - 1897)Daughter of Loring Lusk
          Flossie Irene Holland (1896 - 1978)Daughter of Anna Lou
          Robert Delman Worden (1923 - 1999)Son of Flossie Irene
          Robert Dwight Worden (1950 - ) Me
        • BMacKie
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 15, 2012
            Hannah Fuller, daughter of Samuel and Jane Lothrop Fuller, married Nicholas Bonham (my ancestors).  :-)