Re: windows error when executing jaybird-full-2.1.6.jar

  • richard_lally
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      --- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "richard_lally" <richard.lally@...> wrote:

      > when I execute jaybird-full-2.1.6.jar windows says:
      > Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
      > C:~~\jaybird-full-2.1.6.jar

      Thank you Roman and Mark for your polite answers to my dumb question.

      The reason I could find no installation instructions is because it does not need installing! Doh!

      I probably won't have time to work on this project again until the weekend - I will no doubt have more dumb questions then!

      (I am trying to move from a VB/MSSQL background to java/firebird so I suspect that I will be making many false assumptions and jumping to many false conclusions)