javax.sql.PooledConnection??

  • STI Fábrica de Software
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
      Who implement javax.sql.PooledConnection on JayBird?

      --
      ~~~~^^~~~~^^~~~~^^~~~~
      Jean Carlos C. Alencar

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
        > Who implement javax.sql.PooledConnection on JayBird?

        Why? I think the right question would be "Who implement
        javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource", where you get an instance of
        javax.sql.PooledConnection. The answer on that question is
        org.firebirdsql.pool.FBConnectionPoolDataSource.

        Roman
      • STI Fábrica de Software
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
          Dear Roman Rokytskyy,

          You have an example of use of jaybird with tomcat?

          --
          Jean Carlos C. Alencar

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
            > You have an example of use of jaybird with tomcat?

            See here (it's old, but should be correct)

            http://jaybirdwiki.firebirdsql.org/jaybird/doku.php?id=config:tomcat_config