Jaybird and embedded database

  • real_yoni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to connect to an embedded database. I'm using Eclipse
      V3.1 I've edited the Datasource example that comes with the jaybird
      installation to access my database and I keep getting the following
      exception :

      java.sql.SQLException: Could not obtain connection during blocking
      timeout (10000 ms)
      at org.firebirdsql.pool.PooledConnectionQueue.take
      (PooledConnectionQueue.java:353)
      at
      org.firebirdsql.pool.AbstractConnectionPool.getPooledConnection
      (AbstractConnectionPool.java:230)
      at
      org.firebirdsql.pool.AbstractFBConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConn
      ection(AbstractFBConnectionPoolDataSource.java:359)
      at
      org.firebirdsql.pool.AbstractFBConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConn
      ection(AbstractFBConnectionPoolDataSource.java:397)
      at org.firebirdsql.pool.FBWrappingDataSource.getConnection
      (FBWrappingDataSource.java:229)
      at MainClass.main(MainClass.java:60)

      Ideas anyone?

      Thanks.