Re: Calling Stored procedure with no inputs

  • John B. Moore
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      --- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "Roman Rokytskyy"
      <rrokytskyy@a...> wrote:

      > Which version of InterClient have you used?

      It was the version that was available with the open source version
      of Interbase. which was over 3 years ago... <G>

      > In this case you should have used stmt.execute()

      Boy, am I embarassed.... I knew that..<sigh>

      Should have NEVER gotten away with using it before...

      Thanks for the "slap-up-the-side-of-the-head"...<G>

      BTW.. the change worked as expected..

      John..
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
        > It was the version that was available with the open source version
        > of Interbase. which was over 3 years ago... <G>

        Quite strange, if I remember correctly, it did not support escaped call
        syntax...

        > Thanks for the "slap-up-the-side-of-the-head"...<G>

        Well... that was not meant, just a tip where the problem can be :-)

        > BTW.. the change worked as expected..

        Can you try JayBird 2.0 RC3a with executeQuery(), and if you get your error,
        could your post your test case here. We need this to be sure that escaped
        syntax parser does not have this bug.

        Roman
      • John B. Moore
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
          <rrokytskyy@a...> wrote:

          > Can you try JayBird 2.0 RC3a with executeQuery(), and if you get
          your error,
          > could your post your test case here. We need this to be sure that
          escaped
          > syntax parser does not have this bug.

          Will do.. won't get to it until this weekend, though..

          John..