I: I need help......

  • max.bertolini
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2001
      Hi

      I've a little problem!
      I'm using Interbase version SO-V6.0.0.627 with Interclient version 1.6!
      I made a program that retrieve data from a mailserver and i'm using
      interbase to storage them, but often when I try to update data on DB I have
      like response a Java Exception like:

      interbase.interclient.BugCheckException: [interclient][interbase]
      internal gds software consistency check (can't continue after bugcheck)
      or
      Broken pipe

      if I try to connect to the DB when this event occurs whit the isql
      interface
      I obtain the sequent response:

      Statement failed, SQLCODE = -901

      lock manager out of room