second attempt: to our Inprise fellows

  • Torsten Welches
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hello,

      I tried to get some information a few days ago. I didn't get a response yet (except from Ravi, who says he can't help) so I just try again. Since Ted Shelton had been so kind to help me before I ask him, too.

      Thanks in advance
      Torsten Welches

      Here's my former post:

      <<
      Hi Shaunak (and bsriram@... + rkumar@...)

      to be able to start work on IB-Java we need to know things like:

      1. Does Inprise have test cases/unit tests for InterClient/InterServer? I know that I have asked that before but I am not sure if your answer, Shaunak, was indeed related to InterClient/InterServer.

      2. If there are such test cases/unit tests: when will we be able to use them?

      3. Does Inprise have a bug list for InterClient/InterServer? (When) Can we get it?

      4. What else is availabe at Inprise related to InterClient/InterServer which is not yet public? (When) Will it be public?

      Your help is very much appreciated!
      Torsten Welches