JDBC Issue (2.2.0)

  • Donose Mihai
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2012
      Hello,

      Here an issue with the driver 2.2.0.

      ex = {java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError@4744}"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/resource/ResourceException"

      I tried to use the driver from DbSchema database tool.

      I used the correct dirver ( 1.6 ) from http://www.firebirdsql.org/en/jdbc-driver/ [^]

      Thank you,
    • Mark Rotteveel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2012
        On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 05:36:45 -0000, "Donose Mihai"
        <donose.mihai@...>
        wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > Here an issue with the driver 2.2.0.
        >
        > ex =

        {java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError@4744}"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
        > javax/resource/ResourceException"
        >
        > I tried to use the driver from DbSchema database tool.
        >
        > I used the correct dirver ( 1.6 ) from
        > http://www.firebirdsql.org/en/jdbc-driver/ [^]

        There is no issue with the driver, you are missing a required dependency.
        You either need to add connector-api-1.5.jar from the lib folder to the
        classpath of your application or use jaybird-full-2.2.0.jar (which includes
        the connector-api). See the Distribution package section of the release
        notes for details.

        Mark