Binary Version of FB-Java-Driver

  • Carsten Schäfer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2002
      Hi,
      i want to test the new FB-Java-Driver.
      Could someone please send me an jar-File with driver via EMail.
      Or can someone explain - step by step - how to download
      and build it via CVS.
      I'm a complete newbie to cvs.
      I've downloaded WinCVS 1.3b7 but i have not the slightest
      idea how to use it.
    • Marczisovszky Daniel
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2002
        Hi,

        I've sent it to you in a private email. I'm going to set up a little
        webpage about the driver from where the binary could be downloaded.
        Probably I'll have enought time next week to do that.

        Best wishes,
        Daniel
      • Nuno Marques
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2002
          Hye,
          Could you send me the driver too?

          Thanks,

          Nuno Marques

          Yahoo! Empregos
          O trabalho dos seus sonhos pode estar aqui. Cadastre-se hoje mesmo no Yahoo! Empregos e tenha acesso a milhares de vagas abertas!
          http://br.empregos.yahoo.com/
        • Marczisovszky Daniel
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2002
            NM> Hye,
            NM> Could you send me the driver too?

            No, I can't :) Don't worry. Actually, as I don't want to write small
            instructions and send the driver to everyone, I've decided to set up a
            little webpage from where everyone can download the driver. Hopefully
            this will be a good base for starting documentation for the project
            which is very important. This is not an official page, it just for fun
            :) I've made it in one hour, so please forgive me mistakes, rather
            correct and mail them.

            I'll try to update this page as often as I can, but I can't promise
            anything...

            The page will be located at:
            www.dev-labs.com/firebird-jdbc

            Good luck,