firebird - eclipse SDK

  • Aurimas Tutinas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi, i wanna use firebird db to create simple web app with eclipse SDK. compile it with ant compiler, and run with apache tomcat server. How should i configure firebird database in eclipse? I tried to search answer in internet, but i don't found it. Thanks for answering.

    • Mark Rotteveel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        > Hi, i wanna use firebird db to create simple web app with eclipse SDK.
        > compile it with ant compiler, and run with apache tomcat server. How should i
        > configure firebird database in eclipse? I tried to search answer in
        > internet, but i don't found it. Thanks for answering.

        You configure the Firebird JDBC driver just like any other JDBC driver. Could you be more specific in your questions?

        Mark