Another record year

  • hfd82@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Another all time record for the HFD. Preliminary reports are set at a total
      runs for 2001 at 3173. 2000 was 2838. 1999 was 2337.

      The drastic increases were due to running AED calls and reported accidents
      with injuries in 2000. The aftermath of September 11 added antrax related
      calls to 2001 so it will remain to see if this was just a bump or we'll get
      these type calls forever.

      We'll have all the stats available in a couple of weeks.

      Have a safe new year. . .

      Dave