Re: [FDHistory] important document

  • yorkfd@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28 6:41 AM
      Yahoo stripped my text from my reply last evening, so not everyone got to
      see my message.

      Dave's email account was hijacked last evening, so please disregard the
      message with the link. Please do not click on that link, as it is most
      likely a virus or other nasty problem.

      Dave is working on recifying the problem as we speak.

      As a general rule of thumb, when you see a message such as the one that
      came from Dave's account last evening, be very wary when the message is
      not typical of the sender's usual message style. In this case, the
      writing was nothing similar to how Dave writes, and the message contained
      no information as to what the file was about, which would be unusual for
      a message from Dave.

      It is unfortunate that we have to deal with these things, but a little
      caution will go a long way to protect your system.

      Greg
      1 Rule to a Flat Body:
      Cut down a bit of your weight every day using this 1 weird old trick..
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f7315885667327396b6st03vuc