Re: [FDHistory] New Zealand Fire

  • chiefhank
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
      LOL!!!! I've used ones like, "the person reported the house beez in a
      million flames!!"

      Stay safe,
      Hank

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
        Everytime we get an address toned out, not the automatic alarms that come in
        on an annoying level, and especially one that "sounds good" or is near the
        firehouse, my partner usually yells out "I CAN SMELL IT!". Another one of
        his favorites he picked up was from a show about the British or Sweden fire
        service on some National Geographic/Discovery/A & E whatever channel a couple
        of years ago when some guy described the fire as a "harrowing banshee". It
        all usually brings a smile as we hustle through the engine, er. . ., truck
        room.

        Dave
      • HFD93
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
          Another quote " It must be a fire or a false alarm" Maybe Dave knows exactly
          who started that one.