Wanted

  • Richard E. Lenker <rich3784@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      As a member of the Pennsylvania National Fire Museum.
      http://members.aol.com/JCW37/FRmuseum.html

      I am setting up a communication display. I want you folks to look in
      your junk draws. And send me some old non functional control heads,
      or dash type radios. I have a corner assigned to me. I have costume
      built shelves and will mount all type and brands of radio heads. I
      will have some stored old audio coming out of these speakers.

      Please take it as a gift to the museum and cover the postage. I would
      like to see all types and brands in this display.

      Richard E. Lenker
      3540 N 6 th St
      Harrisburg, Pa. 17110

      Or