Lansing Residential Center

  • Origami Freak
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2001
      Just thought I'd let you guys know that I'm planning to spend part of
      Thursday afternoon (1:30-3pm) at the Lansing Residential Center
      folding with their Leadership group (the privileged kids). Anyone
      else who is around town and wants to come along is very welcome.
      Email me for details.

      Apparently their usual weekend hiking outings have been nixed
      recently because of hunting season (their uniform is camo, not
      blaze), so if we would like to come fold with them in the next few
      weekends, we'd be very welcome. Let me know if you're interested.

      anja