February Meeting, anyone?

  • Crazed Spirals
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2001
      Howdy Mike!

      Deb Miller and I are currently basking in San Diego.
      Actually she's out on a walk with my sister Rose and
      I'm in here doing email, but you know what I mean.
      :-) (Deb came out to hang with me for a few days after
      my conference finished.)

      We should schedule another FLPF meeting when you're
      available in February! I'm not sure what the status
      of the library is, but we could all meet at my house
      if we like...

      Stay warm,

      anja

      P.S. What's RIBS?

      --- M E Kanarek <michael.kanarek@...> wrote:

      > How are you and the Finger Lake Folders?
      > Coming to Ithaca in Feb.
      > Going to be there to see RIBS and get help for my
      > community starting a bike
      > program.
      > Hows work?
      > And Eileen
      > Best as always,
      > Mike

      =====
      http://geocities.com/FingerLakesPaperfolders
      Origami in Ithaca, NY

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • Eileen Tan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2001
        Hi!

        Visiting San Diego in mid Jan?? Now I've got sunshine-envy.
        I haven't been down to the new library yet, but it looks fancy.
        FLPF? Add an "Area" and you get FLAP - Finger Lakes Area Paperfolders. :)
        RIBs - Recycle Ithaca's Bicycles, is a program that refurbishes used
        bicycles and generally promote biking in Ithaca. One of the guys who
        helped set up this program is Prof Ruina in the Theoretical and Applied
        Mechanics Dept, he does really nifty research on robotics and human
        mechanics and has one of the coolest labs (playground, more like) that
        I've ever seen.
        Happy Chinese New Year - fold a snake today!
        (well, tomorrow, really)

        Eileen