Origami with the Family Math Club at Ithaca college, 3/21/2010, 2:00 pm

  • FingerLakesPaperfolders@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
      Reminder from: FingerLakesPaperfolders Yahoo! Group

      Title: Origami with the Family Math Club at Ithaca college

      Date: Sunday March 21, 2010
      Time: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.
      Location: the third floor of Williams Hall at Ithaca College
      Street: 953 Danby Rd
      City State Zip: Ithaca, NY 14850
      Phone: (607)274-3595
      Notes: We can use the origami and symmetry materials in the files on the Yahoo group site.

      For more info about the Family Math club, visit http://www.familymath.org

    • FingerLakesPaperfolders@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2010