Robert's list of snowflakes

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hey Robert, I've been fighting with the Jared Needle snowflake that we didn't work on at Light in Winter, and I just don't understand steps 21-23. Can you explain them?
      Amanda
    • Robert Taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
        I did make one and I think those steps refer to a rabbit ear fold. 21 is in a kind of mid fold but 22 is clearer. You must do them both left and right.

        23 is a front thin layer that folds up into the underside of the top part and then the hanging side tabs start to be revealed. Lots of repetition in all of these but it eventually falls into place. Hope this helps, I'll try to do another and maybe take photos of the sequences.

        I actually folded my own 3D snowflake and am working on another. Also been diagramming the Mette Pederson waterwheel module variation. I'll email that out when it's completed.