[FLaP] Re: We're at capacity for Light in Winter

  • amanda.perl
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2010
      I am signed up for Sunday 12-4 but I wanted to go to the chocolate lecture which is 12 -1 but it's right there in Statler, so there won't be travel time.
    • Robert Taylor
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2010
        Attached Photos of early stages of Snowflake model by Joseph Wu and one completed flake
        photo image should help as diagrams can be tricky.
        Robert T.

      • Amanda
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 23, 2010
          Yahoo removes any images people post. How do I make it let me see them?