Re: [FLaP] Re: FW: origami color theory cube

  • PHILLIP PURYER
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 22, 2009
      No probs' mate, look forward to the pics.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 22, 2009
        Thanks Anja.
        I'm new to this type of thing, so I'll just 'dip my toe in' in the near future!!

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 26, 2009
          If you log into the FLAP group through your yahoo groups link you should find the photos for the color theory cube there. Let me know if you have a problem finding them or in assembling the cube and I'll try to help.

          Robert T.

        • Laurel Callahan
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 26, 2009
            Thanks so much-  I will check it out