Anyone want to volunteer at Light in Winter Sat. Jan ?

  • Origami Freak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      A woman who organizes the Light in Winter festival in Ithaca, NY
      called because she wants to know if the "Fingerlakes Paperfolders" can
      man a table in the Statler Hall Atrium, helping people do origami.
      They'll supply the paper and give us volunteer passes to get into
      festival events for free.

      We would need to man a table from 11am-4pm at the Statler Hall Atrium
      on Saturday, January 24.
      http://lightinwinter.com/festival-events/?page=liw/eventsCtrl&action=detail/id=12
      I imagine we could do this in shifts.

      From 11-12 in the Statler Auditorium Bob Lang will give an origami
      performance, and as volunteers we would be able to attend for free.
      http://lightinwinter.com/festival-events/?page=liw/eventsCtrl&action=detail/id=13
      We wouldn't have to man the table while Lang is performing.

      I need to give the woman an answer by Friday, so that means I need an
      answer from you by Thursday night.

      Basically I'll need a list of names for the passes and the times you
      can help out.

      Thanks,

      anja
    • Tess Dunlap
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2008
        would love to but I am from California.  sorry.  I cant afford to fly.