Moravian / German / Swedish Stars for the tree

  • Origami Freak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1 5:14 PM
      Deb and her kids and I made some stars today from strips of paper.
      They make great tree decorations. Quilling strips are very nice, or
      you can cut strips with a rotary quilting fabric cutter.

      Here's a nice website with directions:
      http://www.mathematische-basteleien.de/froebelsstar.html

      There's a picture of my little tree, decorated with the stars, here:

      Enjoy!

      anja