  • Robert Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Do you have a meeting or folding session schedule and location for same?
      I'm having two folding sessions (Nov 3, 10 -Wed at 3:00pm) Olean Public
      Library
      (Nov 20 10:30 am - Sat) Allegany Public Library
      I'm planning to do evening holiday ornament folding sessions at the Olean
      Library in Dec.
      I'm planning to visit my son in Ithaca on Nov 8th.

    • Teresa
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
        Hi

        Wondering if there will be any folding sessions in Ithaca. Teresa

        Robert Taylor <taylorigami@...> wrote:

        Do you have a meeting or folding session schedule and location for same?
        I'm having two folding sessions (Nov 3, 10 -Wed at 3:00pm) Olean Public
        Library
        (Nov 20 10:30 am - Sat) Allegany Public Library
        I'm planning to do evening holiday ornament folding sessions at the Olean
        Library in Dec.
        I'm planning to visit my son in Ithaca on Nov 8th.

        Ithaca Area Hearing Loss Resources
        http://www.geocities.com/IthacaHearingLoss

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2010
          wow those are beautiful!