INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 1ER BOLETÍN HENCHIAI

  • chihenai <chihenai@yahoo.es>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2003
      La Paz, Bolivia 23th January 2002

      Gentlemen
      Origamistas
      Present. -

      RE. :INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 1ER BOLETÍN HENCHIAI

      Dear friends origamistas:

      Receive a cordial greeting on the part of the Group Henchiai Origami
      in Bolivia, to wish them many successes and well-being in their
      activities origamisticas in this new year 2003.

      We want to invite them to participate in the "1er Bulletin Henchiai",
      with the objective of to diffuse and to promote the art-science of
      the Origami. As it should be their knowledge Bolivia it lacks what
      they are origami books, so this Bulletin it represents the first
      material highly origamistico that was published in Bolivia, we wait
      their participation in this bulletin with a very special edition of
      60 you paginate, later on every six months will be published, with
      material of total pleasure as diagrams of different difficulty,
      articles, information of activities so much national as international
      inside the world origamistico.

      This way it is that we request your support sending us your articles,
      information, diagrams, carried out activities and others of interest
      origamistico; so we ask you that you can send us the material of your
      predilection in text format (Word) of being an article, information,
      activities, diagrams and pictures in format (JPEG, Gif, bits Map,
      etc.) or you will be able to send us your diagrams drawn in paper.

      You will remit your I articulate and their signed developments
      attaching your personal data and electronic mail, to send up to
      February 15 from 2003 to the following addresses:

      Via Mail to:

      HENCHIAI ORIGAMI
      P.O. Box 6387
      La Paz-Bolivia

      Via e-mail to:

      boletin_henchiai@... <mailto:boletin_henchiai@...>

      Without further ado and waiting their support and participation says
      goodbye having their unconditional contribution in this bulletin.

      Sincerely,

      their sure servants

      Henrry N. Delgado A. Juan Manuel Lima Rivas
      President Vice-president

      Bolivian Association of Origami
      HENCHIAI ORIGAMI

      Bigger information's:

      henchiai@... <mailto:henchiai@...>
      henchiailp@... <mailto:henchiailp@...>

      Origami,
      The world was made to create life,
      The human being has to create things for the world.