Meeting August 10, 2-4pm

  • origamifreak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2002
      Hi Everyone,

      A lady named Melanie who has lived in Ithaca the past 2 years just
      called, and we've set up a tenative folding session for Saturday,
      August 10 at my house in Freeville from 2-4pm. Everyone is welcome.
      Email me privately for directions, if you need them.
      (origamifreak@...)

      anja

      P.S. No, I don't have air conditioning, but we'll be in the finished
      basement where it is *always* nice and cool.
    • ll j
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
        I won't be there! the park is burning, and I'm stuck
        at a computer making maps and answering "can we
        bulldoze here?" NO!
        --- origamifreak <origamifreak@...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > A lady named Melanie who has lived in Ithaca the
        > past 2 years just
        > called, and we've set up a tenative folding session
        > for Saturday,
        > August 10 at my house in Freeville from 2-4pm.
        > Everyone is welcome.
        > Email me privately for directions, if you need them.
        >
        > (origamifreak@...)
        >
        > anja
        >
        > P.S. No, I don't have air conditioning, but we'll
        > be in the finished
        > basement where it is *always* nice and cool.

        =====
        from LLouise Jee

        http://health.yahoo.com