230RE: [FLaP] Roll Call and Ideas for Activities

  • Robert Taylor
    Jun 17, 2012
      Robert Taylor here in Olean.

      My daughter lives in Ithaca and we visit her throughout the year. I also travel to Rochester and Buffalo about once a month to each for Bonsai meetings.
      I've been doing a lot of moneyfolds in recent years. I've made 2 mobiles from moneyfolds. One is all eagles in flight and the other is all hang gliders. I've folded close to 20 $1 koi from Won Park's design. I've folded the KNL Dragon, Songbird I, and Western Pond Turtle found in R. Lang's Origami Design Secrets.

      email or
      716 543 7896 home phone