223Re: [FLaP] Re: Light in Winter, January 23

  • Laurel Callahan
    Feb 2, 2011
      ________________________________
      From: origamifreak <origamifreak@...>
      To: FingerLakesPaperfolders@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, January 23, 2011 9:07:56 AM
      Subject: [FLaP] Re: Light in Winter, January 23

      No one has answered so I'm going to tell them we're not coming.

      Cheers,

      anja

      --- In FingerLakesPaperfolders@yahoogroups.com, "origamifreak"
      <origamifreak@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > We've been invited back to Ithaca's Light in Winter festival to participate in
      >the Hall of Wonders, January 23 from noon to 4pm.
      >
      > The Festival will provide up to 4 volunteer passes for folks who can commit to
      >doing origami with the public for the full four hours and help with set up and
      >clean up.
      >
      > Respond on this listserve if you're interested and sure you can do it.
      >
      > See the Festival website for more information about fun things to attend with
      >your volunteer pass (Friday - Sunday).
      > http://lightinwinter.com/festival-events
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > anja

      Sorry
      i just saw this e-mail.  it sounds like fun and hopefully you will do it or
      something similiar to it  in the summer or next year..  Sorry you had to cancel
      for this Jan.
      Happy folding
      Laurel