223Re: [FLaP] Re: Light in Winter, January 23

  • Laurel Callahan
    Feb 2, 2011
      From: origamifreak <origamifreak@...>
      To: FingerLakesPaperfolders@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, January 23, 2011 9:07:56 AM
      Subject: [FLaP] Re: Light in Winter, January 23

      No one has answered so I'm going to tell them we're not coming.

      --- In FingerLakesPaperfolders@yahoogroups.com, "origamifreak"
      <origamifreak@...> wrote:
      > Hi Everyone,
      > We've been invited back to Ithaca's Light in Winter festival to participate in
      >the Hall of Wonders, January 23 from noon to 4pm.
      > The Festival will provide up to 4 volunteer passes for folks who can commit to
      >doing origami with the public for the full four hours and help with set up and
      >clean up.
      > Respond on this listserve if you're interested and sure you can do it.
      > See the Festival website for more information about fun things to attend with
      >your volunteer pass (Friday - Sunday).
      > http://lightinwinter.com/festival-events
      > Thanks!
      > anja

      i just saw this e-mail.  it sounds like fun and hopefully you will do it or
      something similiar to it  in the summer or next year..  Sorry you had to cancel
      for this Jan.
      Happy folding