207Re: Paper folding at Math Club at Ithaca College

  • origamifreak
    Jan 27, 2010
      Hi Dani,

      Sure, we can even do something already designed if you like, an EYH workshop about origami and symmetry - see the "files" section of the yahoo page:

      3OSME-handout.PDF
      Poster describing the workshop

      EYHhandout.pdf
      Handout from the actual workshop

      Or, if anyone on here has any other ideas, feel free to suggest them!

      I'd prefer to do it on a Sunday after March 14 (and depending on when the WW kayaking weekends start happening).

      Cheers,

      anja

      --- In FingerLakesPaperfolders@yahoogroups.com, "dubimax" <novak@...> wrote:

      > Hi folks,
      >
      > I met you at the Light in Winter festival and asked if you would like to lead an activity at the Math Club at Ithaca College. We meet Sundays 2;00 - 3:30 (see www.familymath.org). Most Sundays in March are open
      >
      > The kids will be delighted to have you and we could meet a Thursday before the Sunday you choose to plan together.
      >
      > My email is danovak@... Phone 257-2749 or 274-3595
      >
      > We believe that activities like paper folding can bring kids closer to Math and open their hearts to the beauty.
      >
      > We also have Math Fair for many kids on Saturday April 24th 10:00 - 1:00 and we can provide you with a table. Many kids come to this.
      >
      > --Dani

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic