to exchange information and opinions on all topics of theoretical finance and on innovations
in finance and to take part in financial education.
Here are some examples of topics:
- Finance theory / research, finance puzzles (volatility / risk premia...).
- New financial products / markets
- Computational finance and trading systems, financial tools, quant analysis, neural nets, fuzzy logic, AI, soft computing.
...Observation: talks about financial products and tools
are welcome only if the purpose is not commercial.
- Behavioral / cognitive / evolutionary economics / finance (in relation
with the BF group, with possible crosspostings)
- Unconventional / half baked approaches in finance / economics (barring too politically-oriented ones)
- Financial / economic scenarios (economy-fiction / finance-fiction)
Spammers beware! Abuse will be sent. Nobody here is looking for stock tips or herbal medecine.
- Jan 16, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.