Harpoonist of the year, 2008 -- Voting

  • Herman Hum
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      HarpoonPages invites you to participate in the 12th Annual Pooner Vote.

      Congratulations again to the 2007 Pooner Ralf Koelbach.

      To vote and view the past winners, visit
      http://www.harpoonpages.com/poonervote/pooner-Intro.php

      !!!Please note that you can vote for anyone who hasn't previously won,
      even if they aren't listed as having been voted for yet this year!!!

      If you have any difficulties voting, send an e-mail to
      pooner at harpoonpages.com with your name, e-mail address, and your vote
      for Pooner and I will enter them manually.

      Please post this message on any forum/list/newsgroup where Harpoon
      players reside so that we can bring in as many votes and kudos as
      possible to those who sustain Harpoon.

      As always the real reward is for the potential Pooner to be talked up on
      the forums and mailing lists so heap on the praise here publicly!

      Sincerely,
      Tony Eischens

    • silenthunter445
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        --- In FilesOfScenShare@yahoogroups.com, "Herman Hum" <hermanhum@...>
        wrote:

        > HarpoonPages invites you to participate in the 12th Annual Pooner Vote.
        >
        > Congratulations again to the 2007 Pooner Ralf Koelbach.
        >
        > To vote and view the past winners, visit
        > http://www.harpoonpages.com/poonervote/pooner-Intro.php
        >
        > !!!Please note that you can vote for anyone who hasn't previously won,
        > even if they aren't listed as having been voted for yet this year!!!
        >
        > If you have any difficulties voting, send an e-mail to
        > pooner at harpoonpages.com with your name, e-mail address, and your vote
        > for Pooner and I will enter them manually.
        >
        > Please post this message on any forum/list/newsgroup where Harpoon
        > players reside so that we can bring in as many votes and kudos as
        > possible to those who sustain Harpoon.
        >
        > As always the real reward is for the potential Pooner to be talked up on
        > the forums and mailing lists so heap on the praise here publicly!
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > Tony Eischens

        I'm nominating Herman Hum for the 2008 Pooner of the Year for three
        reasons- his support for the PlayersDB, his help in scenario creation
        (especially for my own) and being generally a good person.

        Yours,

        Silent Hunter