Thanks Jean. I've been lazy and made the adjustments in 9 to avoid making and sending a new runtime. Mickmickburrell
Woops, did I miss it somewhere it is a runtime version ?Oh, in the subject line....... :-) You can open the file in FM12 (it will convert to *.fmp12), makejwenmeekers
The data file, being for a standalone solution, has the extension USR Mickmickburrell
- Oct 13, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.