hey hey hey

  • lambsear@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      hello everyone,

      Well, the event on April 25th kicked ass. And we should meet sometime
      soon to talk about it and to talk about future events. How does Sunday
      afternoon look for everyone? We can meet at the purple house or at our
      house, whatever is easier for everyone. Okay so everyone respond or
      something.

      -whit

      one last thing: does anyone know what's going on with the classes on May
      4th? Do we need to meet sooner to talk about that?