RE: [Fibromuscular_Dysplasia] WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

  • Linda Horn
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 13, 2012
      Folks now seem to be using Facebook, a public and a personal page.
    • bettjewillmore@smartsbroadcast.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 13, 2012
        Betty, it's Bettje.  I think I am the only one here.  Hardly ever anyone on.  If they moved, I missed the memo.   Bettje
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 13, 2012
          I am still here and yes it's really quiet.
          Carla From Kansas

          To: Fibromuscular_Dysplasia@yahoogroups.com
          From: bettjewillmore@...
          Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:29:50 -0600
          Subject: Re: [Fibromuscular_Dysplasia] WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 14, 2012
            Charlene and others looking for "everybody" . . . don't take it personally,  however, the folks are now using Inspire and Facebook.

            and if you are  on Facebook,       there is an open and closed group . .

            the closed group (open to persons with FMD - )   Fibromusculardysplasia@... -  just ask and you will be a member

            and the open group is at:  https://www.facebook.com/FMDChat

            I do hope this helps . . . no one likes to be left out.

            Linda L. Horn, MSN, RN, CS
            Gestalt Psychotherapist, Speaker, Workshop Facilitator
            618 Leverington Avenue
            Philadelphia, PA 19128
            215-509-7433

          • Charlene
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 14, 2012
              I think there was a new site mentioned but I don't know what it is.
              Charlene
            • Edna
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 19, 2012
                Inspire has 2 FMD support groups that some are using. I tend to use FMD Chat on facebook. I find that a safe place to go.

                --- In Fibromuscular_Dysplasia@yahoogroups.com, Linda Horn <hornlindal@...> wrote:

                > Charlene and others looking for "everybody" . . . don't take it
                > personally, however, the folks are now using Inspire and Facebook.
                >

                > Here's the Inspire web address: http://www.inspire.com/groups/fibromuscular-dysplasia-society-of-america
                >
                > and if you are on Facebook, there is an open and closed group . .
                >
                > the closed group (open to persons with FMD - ) Fibromusculardysplasia@...
                > - just ask and you will be a member
                >
                > and the open group is at: https://www.facebook.com/FMDChat
                >
                > I do hope this helps . . . no one likes to be left out.
                >

                > Linda L. Horn, MSN, RN, CS
                > Gestalt Psychotherapist, Speaker, Workshop Facilitator
                > 618 Leverington Avenue
                > Philadelphia, PA 19128
                > 215-509-7433
                > HornLindaL@...

              • BettyL
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 1, 2012
                  oH, My Bettje, I have missed you! See all the "most recent" posts? Go to both those groups...I have joined both...go by Bee Jay on one and...I think Betty on the other...if you have any questions, email me at lecatjb@... (if it doesn't show up on this post, look up members...my email address is there) I so miss your calming words of support...I miss you! Heck, I miss all of us! Betty