List Mom

  • TERRY Locke
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2000
      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/7354/members.html

      Well I want to do some updates on our members page.
      You you would like to be added, please left me know

      Name
      State
      Email
      Website
      What fibers you deal with.

      Terry
    • earthspinner1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 16, 2000
        OK it happened to me. Most of you know of the divorce I am going threw. Well,
        I moved and got a job as an Apt Manager. Well, as a live onsite manager, I
        had a place to live.
        Well, yesterday I was dealt another blow. My job was terminated.
        As of Friday I will be homeless again till something comes up.
        Wheel, wool, my life is going to storage. Drop spindle and some wool will go
        with me.
        What I am going to do now. Well, due to a wonderful man in my life. I am
        going to go on the road for about a month or so. He is a cross country Truck
        Driver. So I will be on the road with him going state to state.
        So if there are any fiber people that would like to meet up for coffee or a
        soda at a truck stop let me know this week.
        You can send me you address and phone #. And if we will be close to that area
        maybe we can sit and gab a bit.
        My email will changing to Earthspinner@...
        This is just for sending and receiving mail only oh and printing also. I
        maybe able to access the net a few times a month from my parents when we come
        back to into Calif.

        I will need a couple of volunteers to help keep this list going. This is my
        baby and I don't want to have to tear it down. I have worked to hard to get
        it where it is now.

        Thanks again
        Terry Locke (Orff) soon returning maiden name
      • David & Belinda Morgan
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 15, 2001
          Hey, Terry, welcome home and congratulations!! It is good to hear that you
          are doing well and happy with your new life! Hmm, maybe it is time for you
          to invest in one of those little motorized wheels, mount it on the dash
          board, with a solar panel on top of the truck??

          Take care, we have missed you, but Janet did a great job!

          Belinda
          whose hubby is thinking of making her live in the barn until she get the
          fleeces sorted out and ready to list for sale (we sheared 88 corrie and
          corrie crosses January 7th!)
        • Terry
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 13, 2001
            Well I go back out on the road for a bit.
            To make a few runs with my wonderfull fiancee.
            I will be leaving out Thursday night.

            Just like the list to know we are now 502 members stronge.

            Also I have to have a good laugh, but when did we become
            a property selling list. What a good one huh, just make
            sure there is FIBER on that property.

            ListMom
            Terry
          • earthspinner1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , May 20, 2001
              Remember no postings of EBAY.....
              Please read your rules.

              ListMom/Owner
              Terry
            • Terry Locke
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 6, 2002
                I have been watching what has been going on.
                Only problem is my email at etrucker.com is down for some reason. I'm still
                waiting to hear from them.
                But I do read what is going on threw my hotmail.

                I have been going threw and deleting these people with the porn spam. We are
                not the only list getting hit buy these people.
                To these people they think it's funny to mess with a group of people. There
                is no sure fire way to deal with them.

                Myself and JanetLynn are the only 2 people that can approve people on the
                list. I may just have to moderate the list for a bit.
                I really hate to do it but it seems to be the only way to catch the emails
                coming threw with the porn.

                The only draw back is that it may slow the list down a bit. I really don't
                want to lose any members but that has already happened.
                May of you have been with me from the start of this list. I have been
                holding strong on this this list the best I am able.

                This list is my baby and is going to stay my baby. It took allot to start it
                and maintain it with the help I have had.
                I refuse to let Porn Spammers tear it up.

                So bear with me for a week or so and lets see if I can get things resolved
                for the time being.

                Thanks for hanging in there with me
                List MOM
                Terry
                http://www.cnch.org/area2/fresno.html
                Fresno Spinners & Weavers
              • TERRY Toney
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 10, 2005
                  I know I have not posted in some time.

                  Few life changes have happened.

                  I got remarried, I'm now Terry Toney.
                  I'm now a instant Step-Grandmother.
                  My 20 yr old son has moved in with us.

                  I now don't know which way is up.

                  Just a gentle reminder of no Internet Auction Posting (Ebay).

                  Have a great yr.

                  Terry
                • T Locke
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 6, 2005
                    Thanks for all the helpful hints.
                    Coffee and linens and fabric.
                    Oh I can do this.

                    It's midnight and I can't sleep.
                    I spun up and crocheted lil tags
                    for out luggage.

                    If I find something I will let you know.
                    Plus taking pictures like crazy.

                    Thanks
                    ListMom
                    Terry

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • T Locke
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 19, 2005
                      Just to let you know I'm back home now.

                      Well those that wrote to me your right, no fiber
                      on Grand Cayman, or Jamacia.
                      I think these island need to import some sheep.
                      Anything would be better than the goats I seen.

                      Take care
                      Terry

                      Discover Yahoo!
                      http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html