Parting out Norwood Loom ??

  • ispin2weave2knit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      I received an interesting proposition from a weaver who is restoring a Norwood cherry loom and
      wanted to know if I have extra parts available, which I don't or if I would sell some parts from my
      Norwood loom. If anyone is either restoring a loom or building one and enough people are
      interested, I would consider selling parts such as the cloth beam, sectional rakes, heddles, heddle
      rods, harness frames, beater, treadles, etc.

      If this interests you, please let me know off-list.

      Thank you.

      "A friend will help you move, a GOOD friend will help you move a body."
      The Fiber Equipment & Barter Page
      For Barter, Wanted or Sale of Previously Owned Spinning, Weaving &
      Knitting Equipment
      http://www.fiberequipmentandbarterpage.asar-intl.com
      mailto:ispin2weave2knit@...